Sunday, February 4, 2018

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! My name is Nik and my blog is dedicated to me and my daughter's (Kenzie) adventure to Walt Disney World in Orlando Florida! Most people experience Disney during their childhood, however, my first trip to Disney was in 2013 at the tender age of 31 years old. Granted my first trip to Disney was through the lens of a paying adult, I was still able to experience the Disney Magic that is celebrated by many Mouseketeers around the world! Throughout the blog, I will post pictures of 4 of the major Disney theme parks- Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios (my favorite). I will also give some tips and tricks on how to maximize your first-time visit to Disney. There are many ways to miss out on magical moments if not fully prepared for your trip. Hopefully, this blog is peaks your interest and you come along on a magical ride through me and Makenzie's trip to Disney!



Image may contain: 2 people, people standing, tree and outdoor



Image may contain: 2 people, people standing, tree and outdoorImage may contain: 2 people, people standing, tree and outdoor 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Magic Kingdom is gorgeous at night. And every evening they perform an electric parade and a light show casting beautiful shadows and image...